Do your own readings using any of the tarot decks available here:
- Surrealist Tarot by Ari Bach
- Diary of a Broken Soul by Ash Abdullah
- bifrost Tarot by Jeremy Lampkin
- Langustl Tarot by Stephan "Langustl" Lange
- Crowley-Thoth by Aleister Crowley and Lady Frieda Harris
- Rider-Waite by Arthur Edward Waite and Pamela Colman Smith
Each deck has its own readings page. Simply click any spread image on any deck's readings page to instantly perform that tarot reading. Tarotsmith.net offers the same spreads as Tarotsmith.com, except without the necessity of filling out any forms. With these less personalized but quicker readings, it is also possible to link directly to any of the specific readings pages linked here. To learn more about the spreads before using them, go to http://tarotsmith.com/spreads.
With the exception of the Rider-Waite, no tarot decks on this site use reversed card meanings (upside-down cards). Instead of reversals, you may wish to put your knowledge of elemental dignities to work, though this is not necessary. To learn more about elemental dignities, you may want to study the Crowley-Thoth.